Thursday 10 February 2011

communication


  • RE: publicity images‏






  • 14:37
    lauren cooke
    Reply  
    • To re0923@gmail.com; 
    From:lauren cooke re0923@gmail.com; 
    Sent:10 February 2011 14:37:27
    To: re0923@gmail.com; 
    Sorry I never replied to the below, I like the first large image and the brown blob type one cos they have a sort of accidental unresolved, by-product type feel. Then I like the one of the installation because it's the idea of re-presenting etc. I need to re-photograph a lot of my stuff as I'm not happy with it but if it's ok with you i'll use those and some of mine and work through them with Phil to make an image to use on emails, posters etc.


    From: re0923@gmail.com;
    To: re0923@gmail.com;
    Subject: publicity images
    Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:39:47 +0000


    Here are some images of mine, I am finding it very hard to pick, will you? or Phil?

    Sophie


    VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL
    ADD MORE PHOTOS
    This online album has 7 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 04/05/2011.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment